4 fillets salmon
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoon soy sauce
2 garlic cloves, grated
1 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
1. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and lightly spray with olive oil.
2. In storage bag, combine olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, vinegar, brown sugar and whisk well until combined. Add salmon to the bag, then refrigerate and marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the broiler in your oven. (Or preheat your grill, etc if you prefer to use something else.)
4. Remove salmon with kitchen tongs and place on pan. Sprinkle with a little bit of salt and pepper, then place directly under the broiler. Cook for 10-12 minutes, depending on the salmon’s thickness until opaque and easily flakable with a fork. You can flip the salmon halfway through cooking if desired.
5. Remove and serve immediately.