1 pound chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, cut into 1 inch pieces
1/3 cup flour
3 tablespoon cornstarch
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce (Frank’s Buffalo Wing) , plus extra for garnishment
1 Tablespoon olive oil
10 6-inch yellow corn tortillas
– Shredded butter Lettuce
– Diced onions mixed with cilantro
– Avocado slices
– Ranch dressing
– Green onions, sliced thinly
1. Heat a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.In a large bowl, combine cornstarch, flour, cayenne, and garlic powder.
2. Season the chicken pieces with pepper, then dredge in the flour mixture.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the Dutch oven and once it gets hot, add chicken and cook on both sides – about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Once the chicken is done, set it aside in a bowl and toss with 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce.
4. Serve on tortillas with toppings of your choice.