In a blender or juicer combine:
– 2 inches of peeled fresh ginger
– one organic apple, peeled and cored
– one organic lemon, peeled with seeds removed
– 2 cups of fresh organic kale
– honey to taste, optional if you want it sweeter
– approximately 6 oz. coconut water or regular water
Blend until smooth. Add more water to make it thinner.
If serving now, add ice and blend.
If serving one now and saving one for later, pour half in a cup to store in the refrigerator and add ice to remainder and blend.
** You could also use organic apple juice instead of water and honey to make it sweeter also but it will increase the calories.