1/3 cup coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups raw almonds walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts (1/2 cup each)
2 cups raw sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds 1 cup each
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 cup Swerve sweetener or other sugar free sub of choice
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp salt
- Adjust oven rack to middle position, and heat oven to 275 degrees. Coat a 9-by-13-inch metal pan with cooking spray, then set aside.
- Melt coconut oil. Once melted add vanilla extract.
- Whisk Swerve, cinnamon and salt together then add to melted coconut oil.
- Drizzle over nut and seed mixture, and stir to combine. Pour mixture onto prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown stirring every 10 minutes.
- Let cool/or refrigerate. Keep stored in a covered container.
- Serve over berries, drizzled with almond butter.