• Cooking spray
• 7 ounces smoked turkey sausage, diagonally sliced
• 1 cup chopped onion
• 1 cup chopped tricolor bell pepper
• 1 cup sliced zucchini
• 2 cups frozen whole-kernel corn
• mashed potatoes
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add sausage; sauté 2 minutes or until browned. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
2. Return pan to heat; coat with cooking spray. Add onion, bell pepper, and zucchini. Coat vegetables with cooking spray; sauté 5 minutes or until tender and beginning to brown.
3. While vegetables cook, make your mashed potatoes.
4. Add corn and cooked sausage to onion mixture. Sauté 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve sausage mixture over mashed potatoes.